Webinar Essentials: A Detailed Breakdown
While it is relatively easy to become a Scrum Master, it’s much more difficult to excel in the role. Between acting as a facilitator for the Scrum Team to helping the organization change in a way that increases the value it delivers without having formal power, the Scrum Master is arguably the most exciting accountability in Scrum. In this webinar, we will explore ten attributes that every individual fulfilling the role must possess to be considered a great Scrum Master. For each of the attributes, we will:
- Explore why each is crucial to succeeding in accountability.
- Share real-world examples of how a Scrum Master can demonstrate each one.
- Provide practical examples of how to develop each attribute
Whether you are an experienced Scrum Master looking to improve or just interested in the role, you will leave with several actionable steps that you can take to increase your organization’s agility and the value that it delivers.
- Describe the attributes of a great Scrum Master.
- Identify actions that can help a Scrum Master develop these attributes.
- Articulate why these attributes are essential to maximizing the value of the Scrum Team and the overall agility of an organization.
Expand your knowledge on different topics and industries while gaining insights from experts.